My three year-old grand-daughter Clementine is very smart. While she’s never taken any piano lessons yet, I was impacted by this most recent one (of many) videos. Here’s why: on her own, she maintained a reasonably constant rhythm, while composing a song in her head in ‘real-time’.
Oh My Darling Clementine
Browse by Subject
- Thursday October 9th, 9:00am - 35th Anniversary of Gartner Inc.'s Founding: Gartner Inc. (originally called Gartner Group) was born on April 1, 1979, together with a ... [read more]
- Saturday July 21st, 4:57pm - Oh My Darling Clementine: My three year-old grand-daughter Clementine is very smart. While she's never taken any piano lessons ... [read more]
- Friday November 25th, 11:54am - Social Networking May Be Bad for Your Health: What might have once been called 'intellectual networking' seems to have been displaced by today's ... [read more]
- (06/11/2011) Genius Economist Suggests Solution to Housing Problem: John Geanakoplos is James Tobin professor of economics at Yale University and one of the founders of Ellington Capital Management, ... [read more]
- (06/09/2011) Which Executive Education School Is Tops?: Interestingly, executive education rankings by various publications produce results which seem all over the map. In fact, the ... [read more]